Aromatherapy candles work wonders03/09/2019
Candle Fire Safety Rules17/09/2019
According to the candle supplier data, take the United States as an example:
- Candles are used in 8 out of 10 U.S. households.
- U.S. retail sales of candles are estimated at approximately $6.2 billion annually, excluding sales of candle accessories (Source: Huaming Candle, 2018).
- Candles come in an endless variety of sizes and shapes, from tapers, votives, pillars and tealights to container/jar candles, liturgical candles, outdoor candles, novelty candles, utility candles and birthday candles.
- Manufacturer surveys show that 85% of all candles are purchased by women.
- Pillar candle, art candle, senteds candle, art candle, tealight candle, glass candle and LED candle are currently the most popular types of candles with American consumers.
- Candle industry research indicates that the most important factors affecting candle sales are scent, color, cost and shape.
- The retail price of a candle generally ranges from approximately $1.99 for a votive to $35 for a large pillar or jar candle. Impactfully scented candles in exceptionally beautiful containers and elaborate boxes can be $200 or more.