Candle storage: Please store candles in a cool, dark and dry place. Excessive temperature or direct sunlight will cause the wax surface to melt, which will affect the fragrance of the candle and cause insufficient ignition.
Light the candle: Before lighting the candle, trim the wick to 5-8 mm. When burning the wax for the first time, please continue to burn for 2-3 hours: the candle has a “combustion record t B”. If the wax is not even heated around the wick for the first time and the surface is completely melted, the burning of the candle will be limited to the wick.
How can candle manufacturers increase the burning time?
1. Always pay attention to keeping the length of the wick at 5-8 mm. Trimming the wick can help the candle burn evenly and prevent black smoke from burning and smoke from the candle cup.
2. Make sure that the candle is not burning. The wind will make the candle burn unevenly and even reduce the life of the candle.
3. Try to make the candle burn more than 2 small inches at a time, but not more than 4 small inches. If you want to burn long inches, extinguish the candle every 4 small inches. candle
4. Candle manufacturers remind everyone to keep in mind not to blow out candles with your mouth! This will not only damage the candles, but also generate black smoke, turning the wonderful aroma of scented candles into a smoke.
5. You can use the candle extinguishing cover or candle cover to extinguish the candle, or use the candle extinguishing tool to immerse the candle wick in wax oil. Please stop burning when the candle is less than 2cm.
Candle manufacturers remind everyone not to leave candles unattended. Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets. In order to protect your furniture, the candle will become quite hot after 3 hours of burning, so please try not to talk about placing it directly on the furniture.