1. Payment for sample: we accept paypal invoice, we send paypal invoice to your paypal account and you pay it, this option is most safe for customer.

Company bank account also is ok.

2. Payment for mass production: will go with company account, if small order we also can do paypal, western union etc.

In general, we need 30% despoit to produce,  and the rest 70% payment will be needed before shipping, of coz we will take photos & videos to you to confirm everything.

or we can accept 70% payment agaist the copy of B/L for new customer.